Monday, September 8, 2014

Do you want to earn BitCoin by sharing your Selfie?

Last day, I found Bitstars.ph that we can earn mBTC by sharing our photos. And we can earn by liking photos of the others.

Not only by that, you can win any prizes also in different contest also in you best selfie. Most of the people starting to earn in Bitsars.ph and lot's of them win the daily prizes. Now I think this is the right time to join earn. If you have an Instagram Accounts much better. You can comment me here the link of the best selfie you have. If you will comment and I will suggest you more surprises will come by doing that.

Guys, Don't wait any proof just join and prove yourselves by participating the contest. Instagram link is the best if you one. Just post your link here so that I can suggest you. Let's enjoy and earn from you best selfie.